KETEPA Sales Representative Job vacancy
Kericho, Kenya • Full-time
Our client is one of Kenya's most successful tea packaging companies based in Kericho. Due to their continued growth and success, they are now looking to recruit Sales Representatives to assist in the development and growth of the business in one of the sales territories within Kenya.
To ensure the achievement of sales, profitable growth, distribution, availability, and visibility in the territory by proper execution of sales, distribution, and trade program activities in support of the area sales manager.
Operational Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure achievement of profitable volume & value /brand mix targets, availability, visibility, quality, and customer price are within predetermined parameters.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in terms of sales in the territory.
- Manage and ensure maximum utilization of assigned company resources
- Analyse and provide suggestions to the Area Sales Manager on growth and distribution systems.
- Identify, monitor and minimize commercial risk
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business-related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of sales experience in FMCG sector
- Proficiency in computer use
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic brands
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Good written and oral reporting skills
- Valid driving licence with actual driving experience
Click here to apply for this position.